Nortrail's environmental policy
We aim through long-term, result-oriented work to limit the environmental impact of our business to an absolute minimum.
This means that we:
- Through training of our employees increase competency regarding environmentally-friendly solutions in our daily operations.
- Consciously opt for new, environmentally-friendly transport material in order to minimalise the environmental impact of our services.
- Optimise the combined energy usage of our business.
- Co-operate actively with our partners and suppliers regarding preventative measures in relation to the transport and logistics industry's combined environmental impact.
- Continually implement new environmentally-related laws and regulations to ensure that we operate environmentally optimal.
- See all environmental initiatives as a long-term investment for the company.